Register of Marriage Services
This register of marriage services allows churches to keep a record of all wedding ceremonies conducted, in line with the new requirements introduced in May 2021.
The requirement to make a record applies where a marriage has been solemnized according to the rites of the Church of England, in a church or chapel in which banns may be published, irrespective of the form of preliminary used.
It gives space to record:
- the date and place of the marriage;
- the name and surname of each party;
- the date of birth of each party;
- the occupation of each party;
- the address of each party at the time of marriage;
- the names of the party’s parents (with space for up to eight);
- the names of the witnesses;
- the name and signature of the member of the clergy who solemnized the marriage.
Number of Pages: 128
Width: 29.7 cm
Height: 21 cm
Publisher: Church House Publishing